The Château des Granges à Humilly is built in the heart of a 14 hectare estate. It is a magnificent 20th century castle with outbuildings, enjoying a spectacular view over the Jura and Salève. The estate, owned by the same family since it was built, has a rich historic past.
The Château des Granges à Humilly and its outbuildings will be completely renovated, once again offering living accommodation on the estate. The project will consist of:
- approx. 10’000 m2 of wooded park to share between all residents of the estate (co-owned)
- 1’306 m2 of total living space
- 8 magnificent apartments (3 inside the château, 5 in the outbuildings)
- A community spa for château residents only (3 apartments)
- A children’s play area
- 20 parking places with a storage area; each apartment benefits from 2 parking places and a cellar
- A well-kept park
The Château des Granges will be renovated according to low energy consumption requirements and the old château’s unique charm will be preserved and respected.